Dealing with Negativity


I believe that every person has their own way to deal with negativity in their life. Some say that negativity ruins their day and some say without it  we won’t understand the importance of positivity in our life. A lot of us are so engaged with how to deal with the negativity that they keep thinking about it over and over again.The point is to not let that negativity get to us.

 I’ve seen a lot of people with the whole “I don’t care” attitude whereas what they actually do is care way too much. Again, easier said than done.  Personally I practice the art of detachment. 

A lot of things in our life is temporary, while some say,everything is temporary. There is actually no point of ruining our days for things that aren’t gonna matter to us ,5years down the line. 

A lot of people are also affected by the hatred they get on social media, not that it’s right to bully someone online, but at the end of the day IT DOESN’T MATTER what a stranger thinks about you behind these screens. 

Also some people confuse hatred with criticism or vice versa but let me clarify it for you, criticism helps people to change for the better, hatred doesn’t . 
As I’d like to think,negativity and positivity are chains around you and only you’ve the power to break it or to continue it. The choice is yours.

It’s not that people don’t feel negative feelings every now and then . We do, afterall we’re humans. But what creates the difference is your will . If you think that you can conquer it all, trust me there’s nothing that can stop you.

Like all the other teenagers, I’ve been in positions where negativity from others really affected me. I’ve had days when I belittled myself because of that. But now gone are the days when I let others have that power over me.

Nobody can affect you unless you give them the power to. Nobody can make you feel any less than the amazing person you are without your consent . It is very important for you to respect yourself enough to understand that.
Also would like to remind you that, if you don’t respect yourself or if you don’t believe in yourself do not expect the same from others.

By yours truly.

Comments

Popular Posts