FLAUNT YOUR FLAWS



Every human is unique and we all know that but it’s about time we learn how to accept it.


We all love telling others how to live THEIR lives but when someone starts dictating you about YOURS, frustration and anger eat us up. Is it that hard to keep your nose to yourself?

Every person has flaws, including YOU AND ME, but what makes me and you different are those little imperfections.

While some accept themselves just the way they are, most of us haven’t been able to do so. I still haven’t been able to make peace with that myself but I’m hopeful.

Though at the end of the day, IKNOW without my flaws, I wouldn’t be half the complicated person that I’m today &  I wouldn’t change that for the world.

Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you.
Above all, flaunt your flaws with pride because they are yours to OWN.

By yours truly.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts