Kind words cost nothing



Kind words cost nothing

One of the many things that I believe in is the power of words. The words we use can change lives. 
I feel we’ve all known how much words can influence our lives depending on who’s it coming from. Knowingly or unknowingly we’ve all influenced a lot of people with our words. As much as I hate to admit it we’ve also been in situations where we’ve misused this power. I’m not saying we can magically stop that from happening but if we can empathize with people who we might’ve hurt, it’d be a step forward to being a kind person. 

I’m no one to be giving a Ted Talk on this because I’ve not been able to live up to it on various occasions but I AM TRULY TRYING MY LEVEL BEST.

No matter what, we all can agree that words can affect us. “TREAT EVERYONE THE WAY YOU’D WANNA BE TREATED BY OTHERS” is AS SIMPLE AS THAT.


By this, I do not mean that people should stop being honest but THERE IS ALWAYS A SUBTLE WAY TO BE BRUTAL & that’s an art that is really underrated.
I do not know how many of you do this but when I’m out in public, I like complimenting strangers just to see a smile on their faces. The joy you feel for making someone else’s day a little better is out of this world. I remember there was this one time I went up to an old couple to compliment them and wished them good health because they were all decked up to go someplace nice & looked so happy. It felt so good when they smiled at me for just being nice for once. 
I live for such small moments of joy.
Being genuinely kind to someone is a whole different level of beauty and I hope y’all experience it someday:)
Yours truly,
A nobody trying to put together something meaningful:)
Disclaimer: This isn’t meant to offend anyone and is purely just a personal opinion:)

Comments

Popular Posts