Memories bring back memories bring back you

                                   

A lot of times people ask me,” what is the most precious thing in your life” to which a lot of them answer by mentioning names of some amazing things that they own.

But for me, the most precious thing of my life are my memories. There are a lot of things that remind me of a person or an experience. But never the less any object which is tied to memory is very precious to me.

Like this book, which was gifted to me by my dad when we met him for the first time in 2019.  it was a really special moment and to make it even more special, he gifted me this poetry book.

We have a small tradition in our family which is to write a personalized note with every gift that we give.
One such message was written by my dad on the first page of this very book, which will always be one of my most treasured possessions, because, if it was not for this book, I would have never gathered the courage to put my emotions into words and my visions into my write-ups.

And finally,
I would like to take a moment to express my gratitude for the experiences that I have lived and the people that I have met, good or bad. They have taught me to live, love and laugh. 

I will always be eternally grateful for that. 
Thank you :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts