The Quarantined version of me and hope


                                         

This version of me does not really like doing things that I am supposed to be doing & chances are that I am writing this when I am supposed to be doing something else. 
 
This self is way more different than I thought I would ever be. Lost in my own imagination more than ever and brewing up dreams that might never be a reality. Music, movies, and friends are my only constant in this world.
A world that is filled with grief, sadness, and death.

I am kinda lost but kinda not. 

I have never let my emotions get the best of me but I have never realized how strong some emotions can be.

My mind tries to tell me a million things that I should not be believing but then there is a silly part of me that believes the heart more than the head.

I am not saying that I’ve lost touch with hope in my life or that this self is all about being happy all the time coz that is certainly not true.

During this hour of distress, the only thing that has kept me going is the moments of incredible joy with my friends and family.

 I find peace when I stop looking for it.
I hope you realize you’re more than enough to keep yourself happy because the stakes otherwise, are far too high and you’re far more important to just risk it.

Comments

Popular Posts