TYPES OF FRIENDSHIPS




I have witnessed and experienced a lot of different types of friendships and oh yes, there are plenty of them.

The type where you want to grow old together, being neighbors, with the hope that your kids would be soulmates or best friends at the least, sort of friendship. 

‘I am friends with you but I am not sharing my food’ type of friendship. 

‘We are just friends’ kind of friendship. ‘I genuinely hate you but I got to keep it civil’ sort of friendship. 

‘We are friends before being lovers’ type of friendship. 

‘I hate to admit that I am in love with you’ kind of friendship. 

‘You have made my life better with your presence’ type of friendship.

 ‘You understand me like no one ever has even though we just met’ sort of friendship.

 ‘You never fail to make me proud’ type of friendship. 

‘I don’t know why we are friends’ sort of friendship. 

‘We don’t talk every day but I am always here for you ‘type of friendship.

‘We are the only family we have left’ kind of friendship. 

‘If it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t be here’ sort of friendship. 

‘I love your memes’ type of friendship. 

We were great friends but we drifted away over time’ kind of friendship & the list goes on and on. 


But let us all be honest here, we all have experienced friendships in our own way. In the process, most of us have found some amazing set of people who really live up to the phrase “A friend in need, is a friend indeed”. 

Whereas some are just backstabbers who teach you A MILLION REASONS to not be friends with someone, but you still put yourself out there to find that squad that is waiting for you somewhere.

I hope you all keep experiencing friendships and have the courage in your heart to face the hardships that comes along with it.

By yours truly.

Comments

Popular Posts